• Backing provides a great traction surface while also providing non-stick surface.
• Silicone adhesive adheres well to many surfaces and removes cleanly.
• Fiberglass reinforcing provides a durable and conformable product for wrapping applications.
• Best results obtained when applied to a clean dry surface above 32°F (0°C).
• Do not apply to wet materials.
• Insure proper rubdown of the tape to the substrate for optimum performance.
• The tape is often applied to roller in printing, converting, and other web processing by hand in various wrap patterns to give traction to roller while also providing a non-stick surface.
Glass Cloth with silicone backing and silicone adhesive, unique properties of bring a premium release surface while also having a high coefficient of friction for traction.
- 3M 5401resists build-up of inks and adhesives on web printing rollers.
- High friction silicone surface maintains traction for improved press performance. Removes cleanly.
- Handles temperatures from 32°F to 300°F.
- 3M 5401 is fiberglass reinforced, silicone coated backing with silicone adhesive.