Aisle Marking Vinyl Tape
Tough, long-lasting Vinyl Tapes resist wear, weathering and abrasion. Combining vinyl backings and rubber adhesives, Vinyl Tapes are highly conformable and ideal for marking lanes, indicating safety hazards and color coding in factories, warehouses and 5s labeling. This high quality vinyl tape has a long shelf-life and may be written on. Vinyl Tape provides a very effective vapor and moisture barrier and is resistant to aging, sun, water, fungus, bacteria, oil, acids, alkalies and corrosive chemicals. Vinyl Tapes also provide good abrasion, impact and rupture resistance.
- Faster and easier than paint for marking lanes
- Rubber adhesive sticks on contact
- Wide range of colors and sizes
- Solid color construction outlasts paint
- Removes cleanly without adhesive residue
- Stretches and conforms to contours easily
The rubber adhesive sticks on contact with no dripping, drying, or cleanup necessary. Highly conformable, they are easily applied to curved areas as well as rough or uneven surfaces. Available in a variety of colors and sizes to meet your project needs. Applications include marking hazards and aisles, color-code piping, fine line paint masking, decorative trim, high visibility splicing, and more.
- "Color throughout" construction resists scrapes, wear, weathering, and chemicals
- Wide variety of colors plus transparent
- Flexible backing with aggressive adhesive bonds, conforms, and seals even with irregular surfaces
- Removes cleanly without leaving adhesive behind to clean up
- Stretches to mold to contours