Scotch 35 Vinyl Electrical Tape
Scotch 35 Vinyl Electrical Color Coding Tape is an electrical grade polyvinyl chloride tape with a pressure sensitive rubber adhesive available in nine fade resistant colors. Scotch 35 Tape is designed for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas. This abrasion and weather resistant tape has excellent electrical insulating properties, wraps smoothly, conforms well and holds over a wide range of temperatures. 35 tape is resistant to moisture, alkalies, acids and corrosion. It is an Underwriters’Laboratories Listed and Canadian Standards Association Certified “Insulating Tape.”
• UL Listed; UL 510 Standard “Insulating Tape” (product category OANZ), File E129200.
• CSA Certified; Standard. C22.2 No. 197-M1983 “PVC Insulating Tape,” File LR 48769.
• Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing.
• Pressure-sensitive rubber based adhesive.
• Color Coded for job identification and safety.
• Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors.
• For indoor and weather protected outdoor uses.